Asmaul Husna


Followers

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

My Calender


Rabu, 13 Maret 2013

Words of Heart


       I have asked and told much thin’ to Allah and He always listen and give what I want, so what is the reason that I will not say thanks to Him for all the thing that He has given for me. I have familiy which love me more than everythin’, they always support me by prayer, my mother, my father, my sister, my cousin and others. I have no reason to complain about what happened to me, coz I know it’s just the way Allah to teach me how to become wise person, how to control my heart, how to be edult and how to solve the problems.

     I know Allah is always by side, so I don’t need to stay a long in difficulties. In the next time, I trust that, I trully believe that a new day will come and touch my life with a beautiful season. Now, just let the rain come down and wash away my difficulties, it will be good time and I’m going to see the light in the sky. All I can do is just prayer and do the best for my life to get a beautiful day, because it’s only once.

     When there’s dark it will be light, when there’s pain it will be joy, when there’s weakness so I’m going to find my strength, all is in the hand of Allah. I don’t need to be afraid of anythin’ coz Allah is always by my side, Allah is enough for me. I’m quickly finding out that I’m not about to break down, not for today. I guess I always know that I have the strenght to make it through.

      Sometimes, I pretend to be a fool in order I can feel what actually I shoud know in arroud me. In life, we don’t need to talk so much, just sit tight and read the situation in around us, still many one which need our help there. So, we couldn’n stuck in the middle just because a thorn stuck into our feet, life is just a games so we just need to be smart how to play and never make it over.

      You know what!, sometimes we choose to lie to our self and we deny what in the deep inside, those why we often get lost in the games, we have to listen to that voice inside which help us to do the right, that’s QALB. Well… it’s just a song of my heart that I wanna write down here, one word for us that just do the best for our life by following the instruction from Allah and Rosulullah in order we will be excited in our life and the here after.

                                                                        

0 komentar: